Looking for users to test server. $50 for your time

Loki008

2[H]4U
At work we are looking for ~50 testers to sign into our Citrix server to test loads with a simple database application. We would prefer users with some technical understanding (not about anything in general, but someone who wont have an issue when IE throws up the IE has blocked this ActiveX control when logging in and can understand basic computing) to do a one time test so that we can gauge the load and response times of the system, so i figured here would a be good place to look. The testing will be done in one day (probably Thursday, we are scheduling a time today) and will take about 2.5 hours total for a short training in the database as well as all the testing and we will be reimbursing the testers $50 for their time.

Thanks

We should have a date and time set up later today. It is looking like next thursday for the test probably 1:00 - 3:30 eastern time.

Below is the email we are sending out about the test date and time. Right now we have about 20 of the 50 users we are looking for, so if you know anyone feel free to have them email me their info to [email protected]. Thanks

Thank you all for volunteering.

This is to advise you that the remote log -in testing has been rescheduled to Thursday, September 7, 2006 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM (EST) . Please mark your calendars.

When testing is complete, you will be asked to fill out an on-line survey and either email or snail mail it to us. Once this survey is received a check for $50 will be mailed out to you.

If you no longer wish to participate on this new date please send me an email and I will delete your name from our list.

To reiterate:

IPS is currently in the process of upgrading certain systems designed for on-line access via the internet. We are looking for computer savvy volunteers to participate in a one time on-line test. Testers will be asked to enter roughly 50 on-line database transactions as well as perform some simple searching and sorting. To prepare for the test, participants will be required to participate in an on-line training session prior to entering information. Each volunteer will each receive $50.00 in payment for their help.

We need approximately people with high speed (DSL or cable modem) access to the internet to assist with our testing If any of your friends, family or relatives (anywhere in the United States), are available at the specified time and they meet the above requirements, please email me their names, mailing address (to send payment to) and email address.

Thank you.

Back