• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Looking for this...

CyberSlave

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 31, 2001
Messages
1,025
I remember seeing a post a long whiel back where someone made power cable extension with mic cables (commerciall quallity, not home mics).

I was wanting to do it, but wanted to look at the pics again, so anyone have any leads?
 
kinda.
he uses the same kinda cables it looks like but that wasn't the one I remember.

This one was showing standard black mic cables (commucial grade) but also incuded a tutorial. The tutorial isn't so big, but it also showed how he got the ends super claen on the molex side.
 
I remember him! wasnt he working on integrating the power and ide cable into one wire?
 
It was jmroberts70 but I can't seem to find his project page. Of course, his old thread would be a useful resource if the search were up.
 
I want the damn search back!

Cyber-Rights.gif
 
I like that pic.

I may have to alter it and make it my new sig.


BWT, I still want the link.

It was an ultra phat project witha good tutorial.
 
Back
Top