Looking for the PERFECT case for me...does it exist??? Could I build it???

Hey there...I want a new case...Now like my sig says I have a ThermalTake Xaser II A6000A case...now A LOT of you ppl hate it to death...I dunno why...I like it tho

Now I bought the case I have now for a reason...it has a lot of functions that I really like about it:

1. it has a lock on the side of the case and on the front door (although they are kinda CRAPPY lock but they are there nontheless)
2. there's also the big window
3. there's the silver color too
4. it looked like it had great air flow
5. it is huge
6. it has rounded edges on ALL of its inside edges (except one but I don't get scratched by it)
7. I love the handle on the side...goes on and comes off in 2 seconds with no screws to mess with
8. It has drive rails

ANYWAYS...I want to get/build me a new computer case...now I am VERY picky about what I want so I don't know if it exits...what I want from you guys is this...I want you to either point out a case very close or exactly like what I describe or tell me how/if I can build the mods I want to add to my perfect computer case

This is what I think is the "perfect" computer case for ME:

1. Full Tower Case A.K.A. Huge
2. Equipped with lock(s) to keep it secure
3. Silver
4. Has great airflow
5. On a scale from 1-10 (10=KICKASS) the original case should rate about a 5 or 6 in it's looks and 8 1/2-10 after it fulfills my requirments
6. Has a handle to open/close the side panel
7. Has at least:
....A. 5 - External 5.25" drive bays
....B. 2 - External 3.5" drive bays
....C. 2 - Internal 3.5" drive bays
8. Has drive rails
9. Rounded edges on the inside metal

Now number 2, 3, 5, 6, and 8 I THINK can be modded by myself...which leaves number 1, 4, 7, and 9 as requirments

I want this case to REALLY look totally awesome after it is complete...after that I'll add some CCFL's and put in my LED fans and do some other stuff

Now I do not know how I would go about modding number 2, 3, 5, 6, and 8 by myself...could someone point me in the right direction as to how I would go about modding them to my PC??? A guide or something???

THANX
C'YA ?:-D

Back