• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for the best Web Cam..?

3l3m3nt

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
353
I'm thinking about setting up a couple streaming web cams around a building so that visitors to the website and check it out online. Any suggestions on what webcam to go with and also if I can hook more than 1 webcam up to a computer to allow visitors to view whats going on.

A concern that i'm thinking about is that their might be too many people viewing the web cams and ruining the idea... because the building will only have SBC DSL for internet... unless I go with a camera or cameras that take a picture every minute or so that is uploaded to a different website that I can just link to...so my only concern is that I don't want to stream it from the office's connection because it's not possible.
 
I just found webcamxp that allows you to stream 10 video sources to an http or ftp which would be great. So that the connection at the office isn't the bottleneck for visitors. Now i just need to figure out what camera to get.
 
the delay was so bad i went abck to my 510mx but if you dont lift your mouse its great
 
Back
Top