• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for the Aragon 900

RGSPro

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 23, 2010
Messages
86
It seems to have everything I want in one nice package and later I can add another radiator I have back at home and hook up some VGA waterblocks to it, but until then I just wanna go for the water cooled CPU. I also like how the radiator has stands so I can set it on a shelf I have next to my case so it doesn't build up heat inside next to the video cards.

Has anyone ever seen the Aragon 900 for sale? Google fails me except for reviews, which everyone seems to like...

http://www.amatech.com/computing/product/aragon/aragon.htm
http://www.3dgameman.com/reviews/1056/aragon-900-water-cooling-system
http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/ama_aragon/

Heeeeeeelp! :)
 
That appears to be a D-Tek kit. That's a D-Tek Fuzion block, a D-Tek 240 slim rad, a Laing DDC, and a Bitspower Watertank Z. About the only thing that's unique to that kit is the rad stands, which would be easier/better to make yourself.

I looked around a bit, and it is definately nowhere to be found. My guess is they're having trouble sourcing the D-Tek components. Vaporware
 
Last edited:
Back
Top