• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for suggestions on small ATX.

irons

n00b
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
4
I current have C.M. Elite 360 which I really like. BUT and this is the big one, I didn't check the PSU space when I bought my HX750 (180mm, not 160mm). I have two 6850s, 1x 2.5" drive and 1x 3.5" with an Asus P8Z68 ATX board.

What would Hard suggest for a small case? Current contenders are the Lian Li PC-T60 bench case and the C.M HAF XB.

Though I'm not above a decorative plywood wall mount or some custom ideas. I might even have an mainboard mount and and an expansion card bracket laying around if I pop some rivets.
 
Back
Top