• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for suggestions for headphone upgrade

Joined
Jun 3, 2005
Messages
907
I am currently using Sony MDR-V600 headphones and I am looking into upgrading, right now I'm looking at ATH-A700 are these better, and will I notice a difference?
 
Do yourself a favor and also listen to the Beyer DT770pro for 170$us for comparison.

They are great headphones for the price.
 
ATH-900 or 500 and the Beyers are all better than the Sony's yes. IMO the Senn 160s compete with all of them and are a headset to boot. This is coming from a guy with AKG K1000s so yeah I'm kinda into headphones.
 
Back
Top