Looking for suggestions for a comfortable headset...

NeonFlak

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
316
I am currently using these, they get pretty painful after an hr, my ears tend on the sensitive side. I am open to suggestions in various price ranges. They would primarily be used for vent/teamspeak, while games generally go through z2300s.


Thanks,
NeonFlak
 
AD700 are known to be pretty much the most comfortable headphones around while still sounding fairly amazing. Then grab a Zalman mic and you're all set.
 
The Ad700s might be a bit pricey for the OP. They are the most comfy though. So long as you don't mind wearing ultralight earmuffs lol.

Try the Koss Sb40. Unless you have a head bigger than my 7 3/4 hat size you will be pretty comfortable.

Either headphone will make you hate the 2300s though lol.
 
SB40 is good, but some people have big ears that actually touch the hard plate under the felt inside. In that case, you want to check out the SB40 mod thread lol.
 
I got the Koss SB40, if I don't like them I'm just going to move on up to the AD700 + zalman mic.... Or try to find my Sony studio headphones, I remember them being comfy.
 
Oh lol. Get the zalman mic anyway. The SB40 mic is BAD BAD BAD. The SB40 is NOT a headset so much as it is a headphone with a boom for the zalman mic lol.
 
Back
Top