• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

looking for something a LOT .... smaller .

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
2FA
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
6,942
Probably an odd question I know, but I think it would be nice to have like a 7" sub display on my setup, when I am recording gaming vids I can see my DAW for the vocal track, or when banchmarking I could have speedfan stuck in it or something..

Anyone know of such a solution?
 
I forgot all about those! I remember when they debuted on thinkgeek like 8 years ago...

But WTSF is up with a 7" non touch screen costing 3x more than a 19" lmao
 
Why does small (insert anything) cost more than the bigger counterpart?

Manufacturing of scale.
 
hey u might wanna try looking for a second hand 14-17 inch lcd, taking the plastic brackets off all the packaging n crud, and u'll have a barebone lcd screen for the less then half the price for something literally 100% itself or more.

jus a suggestion, see alot on craigslist in LA going for about 20-40 dollars.

will allow u to jus have a open window for emails possibly or a document ot read along with some work or watever.

setting the resolution u should, on paper, virtually have the EXACT same experience with a bigger viewing platform.
 
Eh, not looking to buy anything immediately, got to get the rest of the new build done first, was more just gauging my options for an LCD that I could have some workflow type stuff on while I game with a relatively small footprint on the desk.

But TBH with the price on that 7" I've got an old netbook I'll use lmao.
 
Eh, not looking to buy anything immediately, got to get the rest of the new build done first, was more just gauging my options for an LCD that I could have some workflow type stuff on while I game with a relatively small footprint on the desk.

But TBH with the price on that 7" I've got an old netbook I'll use lmao.

lol smart way to go.
 
Back
Top