• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for some

Sinster

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Aug 2, 2002
Messages
703
information on LCD... what to look for etc. etc.

I'm a gamer and I'm looking for a good but under 350.00 LCD.

I currently play BF2, FEAR, Q4 and COD2 on all graphics maxed out @ 1024 x 768. Which is my concern. From the information I've gathered so far that LCD look better at their native resolution.

My system specs

MSI Neo 2 Plat
Venice 3000+
2 x 1Gb @ 2.5-3-3-8
BFG 6800Ultra O/C AGP
X-Fi
 
Back
Top