Looking for small & slim rubberized keyboard and mouse

Eureka!

Gawd
So, this might be a lost cause, but...

Looking for a new keyboard and mouse setup. First thing on my list is to have a rubberized surface... not just rubber accents, but actual rubber surface. I know there are a few mice with mostly rubber surfaces, but I don't think I've ever seen a keyboard with rubberized/soft touch keys. Does anyone know of a keyboard with rubberized keycaps, preferably a chiclet style slim one?

Secondly, the mouse should be small and light, and preferably the keyboard slim. Any ideas out there? I think this is a mostly rubberized mouse and would fit the bill, but are there any alternatives from other manufacturers?

Yeah, definitely looks nice. However I came to the realization that I play better with small, lightweight mice (cheap china mice, actually). High DPI and customization doesn't mean squat for me compared to lesser and focused inertia.

I ordered the monoprice one, for anyone who comes in on this thread. They claimed over tech CS that it's fully rubberized. This matters to me because my fingers tend to slip on plastic surfaces (no finger grip, can't open a plastic bag for my life).

All I need now is a keyboard with rubber keycaps.

I think the Zowie AM is a great mouse and completely rubberized.

Another option would be some of the Corsair mice, though I am not a big fan due to shape, weight and sensor used. But you might feel differently.

When it comes to keyboards, the K90/K60 or K95/K65 have a grippy, almost rubber like coating. I tend not to care. ABS keycaps go shiny in a matter of months. Have not seen a lot of coatings that slowed down this process. I would just worry about how horrible it would look once this process started.

Back