Looking for portable bluetooth speakers.

Hakaba

[H]ard|Gawd
Evening!

I am on the hunt for a portable speaker, one that will primarily be used in hotels, on the beach, and well when I am down stairs washing/detailing the cars. The only problem is that not all speakers I am looking at or may be recommended are available locally for listening/testing. I will be using them with my Mac Book Pro, iPhone, and Nexus 7. While away from home I will be using it for gaming, movies, music, and Face Time/Skype. I also know not speakers listed have mic capabilities and I may be able to live without that..

Available locally and can return if not satisfied
Bose Soundlink Mini

Available locally and may not be able to return (store has weird policies)
Creative Labs Sound Blaster AXX 200

Not Available locally and seen some good reviews for online
Sound Matters FoxL Dash 7

Thanks in advance.

Logitech UE Boom. I have one and it sounds great, has built in mic, 15 hour battery life and is water proof.
Best Buy sells it for $179, so if you buy and don't like, you can take it back easily.
It is kinda pricey. My brother bought himself a bluetooth speaker last week, don't remember the make and model, it was around $65, sounds decent, just not as good as the Logitech, and I don't think it was water proof, but it is much cheaper.

Morning Zepher,

Thanks for the recommendation Ill take a look at see if I can find one here locally, I should have mentioned that I am outside of the states but I think that speaker may be here as well.

Back