Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
CompUSA has them in stock around here too. I went to get one a few weeks ago but they just sold the last one prior to me getting there. They told me "PNY discontinued the GT" and CompUSA would not be restocking them and wouldn't let me pre-pay or reserve one. And this was coming from the chief tech in the service department ....
I had only a few days to spend my money so I had to settle for the plain 6800. Use it or lose it type of deal.