Looking for perforated/mesh drive bezels

uzor

Supreme [H]ardness
I've been thinking about getting a stacker to give myself more room in my case. Thing is, that if I get it, I'm going to want to swap out all the black drive bezels for silver ones. From what I can tell, the only ones around that are premade are these from Lian Li. Does anyone know where one might get replacement drive bezels that are perforated, or better yet a mesh one like those in the stacker (I'm looking for blanks, not 3.5" adapters - this just happened to be the best pic I could find quickly), only in silver.

Thanks!

with the size of the holes, I'm afraid painting will restrict airflow too much and/or that the holes will get filled in with paint. One other thing that did occur to me though, was finding out about the possibility of having them sandblasted to get the black coating/paint off. Will have to make a call or two to find out about pricing on that (unless someone here is in the know on that subject).

Dude don't buy new ones, just sand the black paint off from stackers front mesh bazels :rolleyes:

Solarfall said:
Dude don't buy new ones, just sand the black paint off from stackers front mesh bazels :rolleyes:
any idea if they're painted or powder coated?

If the aluminum they are probably Anodized, I would not suggest sand blasting them if there aluminum. Look for a place near you that does anodizing, they can undo the black and put a clear anodizing on them. Anodizing is not just a surface treatment like paint, it actually goes into the metal, so removing it with sanding or sand blasting will take alot of time and remove alot of ,aterial, Plus with sanding you will still have the inside of the holes in black.

Back