Looking for new speakers, logitech z-680 worth it?

anarchy2465

Weaksauce
im looking for some new speakers, right now im looking at a logitech z-680 set...they have good reviews on that speaker set but ive never had any experience with logitech before. if those are good let me know but im also open to other suggestions. i want a 5.1-7.1 system, doesnt need to be really loud, but id like to turn it up for the techno. and good sound quality is also a must.

thanks for any help.

anarchy2465 said:
im looking for some new speakers, right now im looking at a logitech z-680 set...they have good reviews on that speaker set but ive never had any experience with logitech before. if those are good let me know but im also open to other suggestions. i want a 5.1-7.1 system, doesnt need to be really loud, but id like to turn it up for the techno. and good sound quality is also a must.

thanks for any help.

i have em, use em, love em, had em since the day they came out, zero problems here, pair up your z-680's with audigy 2 zs and you will be in heaven, its sound quality is soooo goood :D

EDIT: the minor hiss, is the high amount of voltage going thru the amp, i dont even hear it since my desktop fans are louder

Definetely good speakers. As said pair it with an Audigy 2 ZS and you will be in heaven.

Back