• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for new speaker recommendations....

Brian48

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
362
I've actually been out of the loop for a bit in regards to PC components, but I'm looking to replace my aging Klipsch ProMedia 4.1 with a 2.0 or 2.1 setup. I'm going with fewer speakers this time to save on desk space. I would pretty much game or watch movies most of the time and only periodically listen to music. What's a good value today that most of you are using? I'm looking to spend about $100 +/-. Thanks.
 
I just ran my promedia 4.1 as a 2.1 until it died like a lot of other people's units. Now I just run some nice previously unused bookshelf speakers I found in my garage, much happier with the sound. :)
 
You'll probably be better off sticking with what you have. You can't find much for that price that's worth buying.
 
Back
Top