Looking for new htpc case.

Rebeldawg

Limp Gawd
Hi all,
I'm looking for a new pc case for my htpc. I've been looking around and so far
the only case I'm interested in is the antec p180 mini/micro. I was wondering if
there were any other cases that might be just as good or better within the $100-$150
price range? Thanks in advance.

If you are going for a true home theater case, to watch blu-ray and a tv tuner I would take a hard look at the Silverstone Lascala line. I have the LC-13E and it works great in a cabinet. Are you going with a micro ATX motherboard? If you want a tower or something you can also put a standard ATX motherboard in then the Lian Li micro tower line is sleek and minimalist in design, and you get the Lian Li innovation and quality.

APEX MI-008, MI-100, Antec ISK-300.

Don't call towers HTPCs just cuz it's hooked up to a TV (or in some cases monitor)...

I have the Antec NSK2400 and have been nothing but happy with it. It offers great cooling and cable solutions. It also looks fantastic with all of my other equipment. The small blue light lets me know it is on and active without being too obscene about being a computer. I painted the front panel black so it would blend in better with the rest of my equipment.

Back