derrick45123
Weaksauce
- Joined
- May 30, 2006
- Messages
- 95
Im looking for new pair of headphones to listen to on the bus , I need some good closed headphones cause the bus driver turns the radio up really loud and it's country and all the rednecks in the back of the bus have to sing every song that comes on, so Im wanting to tune them out and my little cheap 10 dollar KOSS headphones aren't doing it.
Im looking at buying these: KOSS PRO4AAT
Now I'll be using these with no amp and with a little RCA lyra so will these still sound good? I open to any other headphone, they just need to be $60 or less.
EDIT: Ill probly end up getting a amp in about 2 to 3 weeks, one made by gary.
TIA, Derrick45123
Im looking at buying these: KOSS PRO4AAT
Now I'll be using these with no amp and with a little RCA lyra so will these still sound good? I open to any other headphone, they just need to be $60 or less.
EDIT: Ill probly end up getting a amp in about 2 to 3 weeks, one made by gary.
TIA, Derrick45123