Looking for new case

OldBuzzard

Gawd
Folks, I'm putting together a new build and need a case to fit a somewhat odd requirement.

I'll be going 'full time' in my motorhome, and need one that I can travel with.

I will be moving it from it's 'travelling position' to a 'using position' when I'm in a campground for any length of time.

At this point I'm giving serious consideration to the Corsair Vengeance Series C70 case because of the handles which will make moving it around a lot easier.

I'm on a fixed income so price is a consideration.

Do you folks have any other recommendations?

Just to give you more data to work with, my planned build is:

ASRock X370 TaiChi MB

Rysen 7 1700X CPU

Corsair H100i cooler

Corsair HX1000 PSU

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM

2x Mushkin Enhanced Reactor 2.5" 1TB SSD

Pioneer Black 16X Blu-ray Burner

CoolerMaster Master case 5 $84.99 with Rebate Card. Good deal IMO.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119316&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Cases+(Computer+Cases+-+ATX+Form)-_-N82E16811119316&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1_ea4ZaF1QIVTDqBCh3NJQkqEAQYBCABEgKeYvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I have the Pro version myself (same case just with added top mesh) love it, great cooling and its easy to lug around with the handles. Very roomy, easy to clean & great cable management options. Also and an ease to work with when building or upgrading.

Secondly, If you are going to mount the AIO to the top of the case. I would recommend going with the Pro Version its $89.00 right now. Reason being, it has a top recess to fit your cooler into for added MB Clearance.

Last edited:
Back