Looking for new case

mk4umha

n00b
I've been out of the PC performance/upgrade market for 4 years now and i'm behind the times.

I am looking for a new case to build a new pc using the ivy bridge once it's released. The cases i've seen at fry's are all flimsy nowadays, made with cheap plastics and also cheesy designs.

The Lian Li PC-V2120A is very nice. I like the minimalist design, the hardware, the details, no plastics but the price tag is ridiculas and the case is a bit too "big" for what I need. Is there an equivalent almost same attention to detail for any brand case that's in the Mid Tower size? I don't neccessarily need a door on the front, I'm just looking for good good design and material usage.

My current case Is the CM690 which I consider very good good for 60.

BTW, are there any good 5.25" width touch lcd screens out that aren't overpriced?

I have an Antec Nine Hundred, it has 2x120mm front intake 1x120mm rear, and a 200mm top exhaust fan. Keeps everything nice and cool with lots of room for everything you want to put in it.

The V1000 series might be more the size you're looking for, though the price isn't that much lower. No, Lian Li really can't be touched for attention to detail / build quality. I say this having owned several Antecs, a couple Cooler Masters, and many others.

the v1000 series is a great choice ! like ''silent-circuit said the price ins't ,much lower.

The v2120 is a very nice case. I think you can't really go wrong with a Lian-Li case.

Back