• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for new cans

Gonna recommend the Beyerdynamic 770 DT Pro's , they are wonderful ..great soundstage and tight bass (they are a bit bass heavy but with a decent sound card/amp its easy to adjust) and good price too if you can find them locally.

Also they are fantastic for games .. for instance I was playing COD4 last night with 40/40 players (utter chaos I know) in hardcore teamdeath match and before I had these 770 DT's I could never hear grenades being dropped around me so I would get owned alot by that ..but now I can hear the pin being pulled from a decent range and hear the grenade being rolled across the ground giving me plenty of time to get the hell out ..thats something that blew me away.
 
Back
Top