• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for Inexpensive Headset

RoGuE1230

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
464
I'm in desperate need of new headphones, and a microphone, so I figured I would just buy a headset of some sort. I don't have very much money to spend on this ($30 at most or so). My friend really like his Logitech Clearchat USB headset, but a lot of reviews on Amazon have been less than stellar, complaining of the USB plug falling apart. This is for my desktop so it won't be moving around that much if that was the issue. So any suggestions including that Logitech are welcome.

As for 3.5mm vs USB, I don't really particularly care, I just want the best performance out of it. I have a cheap-o sound card from Mad Dog Multimedia (lol @ now defunct company) so its nothing special.

So any suggestions are welcome. thanks
 
Those look nice (and cheap!) but I'm worried about it lasting very long since they are designed to fold up and it seems like it has a lot of moving parts. hmm, but I can definitely consider it.
 
Back
Top