Looking For HUGE Mouse Pad

Xaeon

Limp Gawd
I'm looking for a huge pad that I saw a review of recently. It was cloth (I think) and big enough to fit your keyboard and mouse on. I stupidly didn't take note of the brand and now I simply can't find it on any of the online vendor sites. Can anyone tell me what this pad is?

Thanks for the reply, but that isn't it. The one I saw was HUGE. It was much wider than it was tall. It was wide enough that an entire keyboard easily fit on it with a ton of room left for mousing. Think a pad big enough to cover almost your entire desk.

Corepad Deskpad?

qnl99i.jpg

http://www.corepad.com/index.php?pagina=artikel&id=34

Thank you. I feel like such a knob for not being able to find it. I will not forget again.

Thanks for posting that pic. Damn that is sexy. Now I only need to find somewhere in Canada to buy it.

ethos747474nikon8989 said:
Whats the advantage of a mousepad that big?

Makes you [H]arder.

I dunno, I just like it. It's big and relatively cheap. Also, it would help me keep my desk cleaner because I hate putting stuff on my mousepad and this effectively makes the whole desk the mousepad.

I really like the look of it I think It has a lot of style. I dunno about the desk being cleaner for me though. I smoke and Im usually fighting with ashes that always end up under the mousepad and keyboard. I really like the way that thing looks though do they slide around at all?

I would think it probably doesn't slide. It's rubber backed and weighs a full kilo. I personally can't get over how cool it looks.

Xaeon said:
I would think it probably doesn't slide. It's rubber backed and weighs a full kilo. I personally can't get over how cool it looks.
plus u could smack someone upside the head with it.

Does your G7 have any loss of accuracy or tracking issues on cloth?

I'll stick to my F10.S

Cool idea to keep the desk clean though.

I like it. I can't seem to order it through their site though. I click on the order button but nothing happens. Anyone know another retailer selling this?

batmanwcm said:
I like it. I can't seem to order it through their site though. I click on the order button but nothing happens. Anyone know another retailer selling this?
I would like to know too. I think I found my new mouse pad. Will build/buy a desk to fit it, perfectly.

I'm glad I was able to bring up a product that so many people like. I thought for sure it had been mentioned before, but I guess it's just really new. I can't believe how inexpensive it seems to be for the size.

Hmm, that seems interesting, never knew there was a pad like that around.

kohan69 said:
that mousepad in pic is too small for me. my mousepad is 14"x18"

This mousepad is 90 cm by 45 cm, which converts to 35.46" by 17.73"...
35.5 > 18, 17.75 > 14. I don't get what you are saying.

Xaeon said:
This mousepad is 90 cm by 45 cm, which converts to 35.46" by 17.73"...
35.5 > 18, 17.75 > 14. I don't get what you are saying.

im saying it wont fit with my keyboard

How wide is your keyboard? Mine is around 17 inches wide, which would still leave half the mat for me. Unless you have a 30 inch wide keyboard or wave your arm around a lot when gaming, I don't see that as an argument against it.

What are the dimensions of your keyboard? Do you use something like an n52?

Interesting, I like it too! I don't really like cloth mousepads though...

and if your keyboard is too big just set it next to the pad! lol

My Biggest question is how well this would work with a logitec laser mouse. MX1000?

I doubt there would be any problems. Since laser is more sensitive than optical, and optical should work on this pad, it should work just fine, I would think.

i have a superpad, i think that's the brand name and product name. i got it for 8 bucks at staples but people say they have them at fry's, but there's no fry's anywhere near me so i don't know that for sure. But it's about half the size of that one in the picture you found. I love it, having a mouse pad that's big is way way nice for gaming, i hate going off the edge of a smaller pad and i hate not having one. and it's like 6 bucks as opposed to a 30 dollar glass one or whatever the crazy ones people always boast about on here.

So this would be better than the glass ones for gaming? I'm sure it will not last as long, but as long as it is comfortable it might be worth it to me. My MX1000 should be waiting on my doorstep when I get home

Xaeon said:
How wide is your keyboard? Mine is around 17 inches wide, which would still leave half the mat for me. Unless you have a 30 inch wide keyboard or wave your arm around a lot when gaming, I don't see that as an argument against it.

What are the dimensions of your keyboard? Do you use something like an n52?

i'd need a 50"x25" to feel comftorable, i have some space between mouse and board

JonnyK said:
i have a superpad, i think that's the brand name and product name. i got it for 8 bucks at staples but people say they have them at fry's, but there's no fry's anywhere near me so i don't know that for sure. But it's about half the size of that one in the picture you found. I love it, having a mouse pad that's big is way way nice for gaming, i hate going off the edge of a smaller pad and i hate not having one. and it's like 6 bucks as opposed to a 30 dollar glass one or whatever the crazy ones people always boast about on here.

$5 at Fry's, theres black n blue

Give me a Ratpad anyday. Still use my first one when they became available. Its pretty big considering but as I look at others suggestions.. not as big.

fromage said:
Bigger mousepad = use lower sensitivity = more accurate whatever.

YOU WIN! You are totally right. My friend just got the Steelpad cloth pad and loves it to death, he was dead set on getting a hard surface but got the cloth isntead for some unknown reason and now agrees with me about how they feel more accurate than slick surfaces. Here's some pics of my fatpad (14ishx17ish) and my old pos mx510. I use a mx518 now and I'm playing the best ive ever played.
IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

I've used a regular deskmat that you can get at any office supply store...
I had a computer desk that had a slide out keyboard tray/drawer combo. I didn't want to have to place the mouse/pad on the top of the desk next to the monitor, I wanted it to stay along side of the keyboard so I got a mini keyboard and a smaller averaged size mouse and cut a deskmat to the size of the pull out tray. Provided alot of mousing area and I didn't have to have the mouse on a different level than the keyboard. Now I just mainly use a $5.00 supermat from Fry's (that I've seen go for $20 at other office supply stores).

Pipo said:

If you take the Fatal1ty symbol off and charge $5.00 = Fry's SuperMat. (I got one for lans, one for home and one for backup in trunk)

Back