Looking for help making a wallpaper

promise7

n00b
hi, i'm new to this forum, and i've been searching for a forum that helps people with graphic design. hopefully this is allowed and is the right place. i tried to do this myself, but it came out horrible. colors would bleed into the lines and look extremely amateur.

i'm looking to turn this microsoft sidewinder logo into my wallpaper. what i'm hoping for is;

- no "TM"
- the logo to be smaller (about half the size it is now)
- the logo to be in red (no effects added to the logo)
- pitch black background
- not a must, but if possible to insert a slight white "glow" behind the logo that would be really perfect

not sure if it makes any difference, but it will be used as wallpaper on my desktop (1680x1050), and my laptop (1366x768). thank you very much if anyone can help!

welcome to [H] :) here you go. i created a 1680x1050, but flickr wont let me upload it at that size..... email?

6858409672_e1205d9ae5_b.jpg

thanks! lol last tidbit :eek: so sorry to ask again, is it possible to change the red to a darker red along the lines of these forums red? i tried to do it myself so i wouldn't have to ask, but when i bucket fill the logo the very "tips" of both sides don't change color for some reason.

i'm sure u guys r growing tired of the changes so np at all if can't be done, i'll use the two that u guys made. thanks again!

Back