• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for headset for <$100

bendrigar

n00b
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
Messages
1
I'm looking for a gaming headset for less than 100 bucks. I'm not much of an audiophile, I like listening to music but I'm not concerned with having super-hardcore-amazing-i-can-hear-the-conductor's-heartbeat good quality sound, just something that sounds decent and has a decent/good mic on it so I can talk to my friends/guild on skype/vent/mumble.

Any suggestions?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top