Looking for headphones (NOW ORDERING)

deadman_uk

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
2,036
I have an X-Fi XtremeMusic sound card, I am now going to order the Altec Lansing MX5021 speakers from scan.co.uk. I want to buy some decent headphones from there for under £50. Can someone please take a look at this link...

http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/Products.asp?CatID=39&Category=Speakers&ThumbNails=Yes&FilterKeywords=&FilterMinPrice=&FilterMaxPrice=&FilterCategories=303&OrderBy=1

and recommend me any headphones around £30 - 50 that are good. I want to buy from scan to save shipping costs (as shipping would be included with the speakers) The headphones must have ear muffs and be comfortable. I dont want earphones.

Thanks
 
485's great also, although i personally LOVE my dt770's (I have owned both), i would seriously suggest pying around $200 U.S. for some dt770's, hd 595's, or maybe even splurge on soem 650's....
 
I have the ATH-A500's and have been happy with them. One step up would be the ATH-A900. These headphones are also VERY VERY comfortable (unlike the grados i've tried before and sold) Take a look at those. I got them from audiocubes.com.
 
Back
Top