Looking for graphics card cooler

Xahok

Limp Gawd
I need an after market heat sink/fan for my XFX 7800 GT. I'm getting 69C right now, idle, which is not good at all. This is underclocked too.

I think it's just a terrible card, but a cooler may fix this.

I just got the zalman vf900-cu for my bfg 7950gt. Not installed yet so I can't give any performance info, but I did read some good reviews and its supposed to be very quiet. Also comes in a blue led version and a fatality version. Plus its got all that zalman copper goodness look about it.

I just got the zalman vf900-cu for my bfg 7950gt. Not installed yet so I can't give any performance info, but I did read some good reviews and its supposed to be very quiet. Also comes in a blue led version and a fatality version. Plus its got all that zalman copper goodness look about it.
It's the absolute best...I use 2 of them for SLI.

I've just today received the Zalman Fatal1ty FC-ZV9 and it kicks ass! The idle temps on my X1900XT were around 70C with its stock cooler, following fitting of the zalman they dropped to around 45! Given that arctic silver 5 takes a while to bed in I expect them to drop a couple of degrees further. The only downside is that the stock cooler dumped the hot air outside the case, and obviously the zalman does not. Comes with a controller that you can vary the speed of the fan with too, and on its lowest setting it is inaudible over the noise of my case fans. Oh, and the LED is red as opposed to the vf900-cu leds blue.

if you have proper ventilation, it shouldn't matter about the card not exhausting out the back anymore.

Back