wow i didn't think this thread would come back...was just checking my subscriptions.
Thanks for the reply westrock. Actually at the last minute...or right now-there's an incredible sale at goodguys.com for Energy C-7 Floorstanding speakers AND Energy C-3 Bookshelf speakers. I am just gonna jump on the Energy C-3 speakers. They are sold for at least $100 less than the cheapest places online.
I think i wanted the Truths because I knew it was undoubtedly badass and i couldn't go wrong, but in the end i knew i like to roam around my room and i want the music to sound just as good when i'm in the kitchen or somewhere other than arms length away from my monitors. But gosh the rokits look so sexy...
Thanks for all the help!
Thanks for the reply westrock. Actually at the last minute...or right now-there's an incredible sale at goodguys.com for Energy C-7 Floorstanding speakers AND Energy C-3 Bookshelf speakers. I am just gonna jump on the Energy C-3 speakers. They are sold for at least $100 less than the cheapest places online.
I think i wanted the Truths because I knew it was undoubtedly badass and i couldn't go wrong, but in the end i knew i like to roam around my room and i want the music to sound just as good when i'm in the kitchen or somewhere other than arms length away from my monitors. But gosh the rokits look so sexy...
Thanks for all the help!