Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I dont think hes an audiophile, so lets keep it simple, Windows Media Player 11
I dont think hes an audiophile, so lets keep it simple, Windows Media Player 11
Actually, I'm quite the audio nut. With a special love for iems.
Have owned.
E2c
D-Jays
Q-Jays
Jvc fx55
Vibes
Superfi 5pro
Um2
Several others I can't think of atm.
And my current favorite, the Shure SE310. Played through a Trekstor Vibez, aka Rio Karma reincarnated.
Really sick of all the bloat in most audio players. Hate WMP and would uninstall it if I could. The foobar setup sounds interesting. Tried MediaMonkey and it messed up some of my mp3 tags.But it did a good job of imbedding art into my mp3's.
Hmm, the Foobar setup does sound like the best atm. Will have to give it a try...
Ply