Looking for game consoles, games, wireless router, and laptops (Constantly Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gzervali2006

[H]ard|Gawd
As the title says I'm looking for game consoles, wireless router(s) and laptop(s) still.. I will continually add to the list as I'm sure I will be looking for more things soon. Let me know I have heatware under gzervali2006. I have made some deals already and look foward to making many more my wanted list is below. I have paypal waiting for the right deal(s)

WTB:
XBOX 360,
Xbox 360 Games
Playstation 3,
Wii
Nintendo 64 Package Deal With Games
Original NES with games.

Laptops preferably under $300 in full working order but I will check out what you have

Wireless Router cheaper the better
Wireless PCMCIA cards cheaper the better

Are you looking for games/controllers as a package with console or just the console? I have a PS3 40GB and some games, 2 six axis, HD cables.

What NES games are you looking for? I have a still left over from when I parted them awhile ago that I wouldn't mind clearing out.

I have an N64 with 4 controllers (actually 5, I think) and some good games (007, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., Banjo Tooie, etc.). How much are you looking to spend and what games are you looking to get with it?

Hey, I will be online for the next couple of hours popping in and out. Let's try to work something out on a beautiful Sunday.

Also I would like to add that I am looking for an ipod/iphone dock. Let me know if you have one available. I do not need anything fancy just something to play my music outloud with reasonable quality.

i have a brand new wii in box unopened 250.00 shipped, also a psp slim blck 2 4gig cards and accessories 190.00 shipped see my fs post.

I have both a N64 and an original xbox... I have really nothing that goes with them in terms of cables, but I'd be willing to let them go for just over the shipping cost (aka nearly free) ... let me know if you're interested.

pm sent, also I have 2 psp's phat one is flashed, flashed one has 2 batteries 8gb sony memory card, case and both psp's have chargers.

i have a dd-wrt router (wrt54) in plastic shell with power and no antennas for 25 shipped, let let me know if your interested :)

also i have upgraded firmware 5100 modems, i have the wii and ps3 as well, but currently are pending and im not sure if i want to go too low on those

thanks let me know, i tons of hardware around, as well as a notebook but it's high end and worth around 500-600

I'll send you a message. As far as the modems not sure if I'm interested. I may be interested in the laptop though... check your messages

I have a Dell Inspiron 15" laptop I was going to put on ebay for $300 shipped...I will have to get you the model info, specs and pix when I get home from work if you are interested. The laptop is fairly fast, 100% functional, but the palm rests are a bit worn so that and the keyboard could use replacement if you care about looks. I was able to find the parts fairly cheap on ebay.

I could throw in an all but new dd-wrt linksys router if you wanted that as well.

Still looking around and replying to pm's will be on for the next hour or so I check my pm box frequently

I see you're looking for laptops.

I have a Dell D600 with a bad motherboard for sale. LMK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back