Looking for Excellent Gaming LCD

vischo

Gawd
I currently have a NEC MultiSync LCD 1765 that I run at 1280X1024@75Hz. Gaming has been good. I am however going to be switching that to my HTPC setup.

I have searched the internet to find another on, no luck. A refurb will cost $500.

So I am looking for another LCD setup that is going to give me the same if not, better results. I have mostly been playing BF2 like everyone else. Any suggestions? Comments on widescreen monitors and screenshots would be good.

I love my Samsung 730B (8ms, DVI, 600:1 contrast, 300brightness)... I previously had a 16ms Viewsonic LCD, and I can tell the difference when playing FPS games.

Samsung's are pretty good. But I really like my 2005FP for gaming. Apple's 20" cinema display is also good.

No one really talks about the Hyundai LD90+ anymore, i got one of them for gaming and it great, i also watch movies on it and dont see any problems yet it is a TN pannel. Exellent price too, i dont miss my CRT at all.

I got a 193P+ 2 months ago and I love it. High contrast ratio, vibrant colors and excellent in gaming. I suggest that one over the VP191b since I had the opportunity to compare them side by side.

Back