jointhedarkside
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2005
- Messages
- 242
Hi guys,
Im getting a laptop for college and I am going to be living off campus. I know that the speaker system in the laptop are going to be bad (from reviews and well, mostly every laptop speakers are bad), so I want to get usb powered speakers because I want speakers that I can also carry in the laptop bag. I know that usb powered speakers dont sound the best, But i would like a set to atleast be loud enough so anyone in a dorm room can hear it.
Here is one i have been looking at: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836201001
I dont know if the stats given for these speakers are good or not.
I know there are those logitech usb powered speakers, but those are too costly for me. Maybe i would want something in the 50$ price range.
What do you think about these? Any suggestions?
Thx everybody
Im getting a laptop for college and I am going to be living off campus. I know that the speaker system in the laptop are going to be bad (from reviews and well, mostly every laptop speakers are bad), so I want to get usb powered speakers because I want speakers that I can also carry in the laptop bag. I know that usb powered speakers dont sound the best, But i would like a set to atleast be loud enough so anyone in a dorm room can hear it.
Here is one i have been looking at: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836201001
I dont know if the stats given for these speakers are good or not.
I know there are those logitech usb powered speakers, but those are too costly for me. Maybe i would want something in the 50$ price range.
What do you think about these? Any suggestions?
Thx everybody