- Joined
- Sep 7, 2002
- Messages
- 1,225
Just powering my sisters basic computer. The old one died(Poor little Antec lasted me well over 4-5 years).
Running Core 2 duo E4400 (no OCing)
2gb ram
mATX mobo
geforce 8200 graphics card
160gb hdd
a couple of fans
cd rom.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171046
I was looking into this one. I know its not the best one that I can buy, but I really don't need anything crazy. I really want to avoid spending over 30-40 bucks. Any other recommendations? I would like to avoid rebates.
Running Core 2 duo E4400 (no OCing)
2gb ram
mATX mobo
geforce 8200 graphics card
160gb hdd
a couple of fans
cd rom.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171046
I was looking into this one. I know its not the best one that I can buy, but I really don't need anything crazy. I really want to avoid spending over 30-40 bucks. Any other recommendations? I would like to avoid rebates.