• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for connectors/pins.

FBR_BDavis

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
286
Does anyone know of a stateside supplier of pins and connectors?? Specifically, I'm looking for 4-pin graphics card connectors and matching pins for a project.. I've found that www.moddiy.com has the needed supplies, but shipping and time to deliver is a bit much..

The specific parts are:

http://www.moddiy.com/products/Grap...Female-PH-Connector-(2.0mm).html#.UKG25IYih8E

http://www.moddiy.com/products/Grap...-PH-Connector-Pins-(Female).html#.UKG3CIYih8E

I've tried Google and a couple of other avenues, but searching for these specific items has become really ridiculous.. :/ Thanks in advance..
 
Back
Top