Looking for computer to meet my needs (Gaming)

Benras

n00b
Joined
Jul 29, 2014
Messages
5
Hey guys, I want a new computer for gaming, I've never built one and I'd rather not..

Was looking to spend anywhere from $500-$1000. Trying not to get super fancy, just need a nice little computer to run Divinity: Original Sin.

I'm not a huge hardcore gamer or anything.

If you know of any good links to some great deals please send them my way.

Thanks.
 
Hey guys, I want a new computer for gaming, I've never built one and I'd rather not..

Was looking to spend anywhere from $500-$1000. Trying not to get super fancy, just need a nice little computer to run Divinity: Original Sin.

I'm not a huge hardcore gamer or anything.

If you know of any good links to some great deals please send them my way.

Thanks.

Living in Houston I like to support Directron and have bought lots of parts from them and systems for family members when I dont feel like building them,

Check out there system specials here http://www.directron.com/ho.html the usually have good deals.
 
Hey guys, I want a new computer for gaming, I've never built one and I'd rather not...

You need to reconsider. The best prebuilt computer deals won't come with a good video card that you'll need for Divinity: Original Sin. Many of the "good" prebuilts with a video card can easily bust your budget.

Building a computer is not hard to do. If you can dodge a wr-- eh, use a screwdriver and follow instructions, you shouldn't have a problem building a computer from the ground up.
 
Back
Top