Looking for case suggestions

JackTheKnife

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 27, 2006
Messages
272
I need to build a new computer for myself. First I want to choose some good case.

If there is exist some kind of a hybrid of that http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156063 (good mobo access solutrion a'la G3) and that http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112118 (good "air flow") I will choose it.

Anyway I am looking for something which:
- has good access to the mobo
- good "air flow" inside
- I do not need any windows, extra lights or a front door
- and optional a case has USB and FireWire panel

Thanks
 
That full expansion card slot motherboard tray is rare probably because it adds complexity (=cost) and makes it lot hard to do a case which can retain structural integrity well when tray is removed.
It's true that full motherboard tray is very nice but after having gone few times through all hassle of detaching every cable and then putting them back you'll probably start preferring having enough working space directly inside case which makes smaller component changes faster.


What kind budget do you have in mind for case?
 
Back
Top