TheCheatOnBass
n00b
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2008
- Messages
- 25
Trying to hook this computer to work with wireless.
It has Win98 and only one USB port on the back (which I assuming is v1.x, is that a viable wireless option?).
There is a cardbus slot on the side, and I am looking for a card bus adapter that would work on Win98(with 128 RAM and I think a Pent III b/w 500-600MHz).
Where is my best bet online for finding something compatible?
Also, I don't know if this fits in Networking & Security, it seems more like a hardware thing, sorry if it's in the wrong place.
Thanks in advance.
It has Win98 and only one USB port on the back (which I assuming is v1.x, is that a viable wireless option?).
There is a cardbus slot on the side, and I am looking for a card bus adapter that would work on Win98(with 128 RAM and I think a Pent III b/w 500-600MHz).
Where is my best bet online for finding something compatible?
Also, I don't know if this fits in Networking & Security, it seems more like a hardware thing, sorry if it's in the wrong place.
Thanks in advance.