Looking for Bush Desk Add On Piece

Lava Lamp Freak

Limp Gawd
I purchased a Bush Reflections desk in 2002, but didn't buy the filing cabinet add on piece. Now I want it but can't find it in any local stores or any of the places I've searched online. I'm hoping by reaching out to the forum, I can locate a store that still carries this piece of furniture.

HM63311.jpg

http://www.bushfurniture.com/bushin...ctdetail/productdetail4.jsp?id=HM63311&id4=O2

A quck search through the site didn't yield a list of Bush's official distributors. If you can find that, you should CALL and find out if they have the accessory unit. If that fails, you could CALL Bush directly and try to track one down. You must CALL, though, because calling gives the person on the other end a sense of urgency that you will not find by communicating via e-mail.

I've called Bush and OfficeMax, the store I bought it from. Its been out of production for years and I probably won't be able to find it. I was really hoping to find the matching piece, but what can you do? Lesson learned, buy the full set when its still available! :p

Back