looking for Bluetooth gaming mouse

zalazin

[H]ard|Gawd
I have the GL502vmk Asus gaming laptop. I have a orichi Razer ok but don't really like an internet loaded profile mouse. Not fond of Razor in general. Would like a Red black themed mouse but that is secondary to performance. Any recommendations ?

Unfortunately yes as I can't spare a usb port. Bluetooth is built in

The only gaming specific (at least marketing/branding wise) bluetooth mouse I'm ware of is the Razer Orochi. But I don't know specifically what optimizations there are in it (if any) and how well they function.

The other options to consider would be a higher end "office" bluetooth mouse, in particular the Logitech MX series (2 size/configurations, Anywhere or Master).

The inherent problem still will be that bluetooth specs are designed around optimizing for efficiency versus performance factors. Actual dedicated wireless mice now can match the polling speeds of wired ones for example, bluetooth ones won't.

Last edited:
Thanks for advice but rift uses all my usb ports, Still got the touchpad (which I hate) guess I'm stuck with the orichi......

Just a FYI but Razer and Logitech have released new mice with both wireless dongle or bluetooth connectivity. The Razer Atheris and the Logitech G603.

Back