• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for audio software that will preview songs

gcapp

n00b
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
2
I was wondering if anyone knew of any audio software that will preview mp3 songs (like 30 second clips)?

I have almost a terabyte worth of mp3's and some of them are messed up. So I wondering if there was a software program that would allow the user to load as many songs as they want into the program and hit a "preview" button in which it would run through the songs you loaded and play a small clip of the song?

If anyone has any info at all, I would appreciate it.

Thank you
 
You can use a batch audio file converter to make 30 second clips, and then listen to them in whatever audio player you like. But there's no guarantee that the 30 second clip you grab from the file will coincide with a corrupted part of the file.
 
Back
Top