Looking for ATT Phone

zoobaby

Supreme [H]ardness
Thinking of ditching my iPhone 3gs and moving to an android based phone. Best choice out there? Staying on AT&T as I have a decent discount and they gave me an M-Cell so I have great reception at home. Or should I wait until June for iPhone 5?

For a giant and beautiful screen and a totally top of the line phone wait a month and pickup the OneX.

HTC One X releases in a month, it's gotten very favorable reviews so far.

Both the iPhone 5 and S3 don't have an actual release date yet, so waiting on either of these phones could set you back as far as Nov-Dec.

I'd give a Lumia 900 a shot. At least try it in the ATT store.

Both the iPhone 5 and S3 don't have an actual release date yet, so waiting on either of these phones could set you back as far as Nov-Dec.
Samsung is a MAJOR advertiser for the Olympics this summer, there's about a 1% chance of the SGSIII not being available on opening day.

Samsung is a MAJOR advertiser for the Olympics this summer, there's about a 1% chance of the SGSIII not being available on opening day.

It could take ATT a while to release the S3, but I suppose he could always buy an unlocked phone. I just recall ATT taking an ungodly amount of time to get the S2 out.

Last edited:
Best phone under $100 on renewal: Nokia Lumia 900

Best phone: HTC One X (release date May)

Phone most likely to receive more frequent updates and not slow the phone down: Nokia Lumia 900

Update:
Nokia Lumia 900 is now free till midnight April 21 for all AT&T customers thanks to manufacturer rebate from Nokia.

Last edited:
Back