• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Looking for ATI/NVIDIA performance analyzer links..

Stashy

n00b
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
5
Due to a cleaning incident, I ended up wrecking a few drives on my 2 year old PC. Therefore, I've decided to build a decent yet cheap PC at Ibuypower (I'm paranoid of building my own now ), and I'm trying to decide on the cheapest bang for my buck upgrade to my current ATI Radeon 9700 Pro card. Back when I built this PC I remember NVIDIA, and possibly ATI having a little Java/ActiveX plugin on their websites that analyzed what your card and presented you with a list of possible upgrades. Does anyone know if they still have those lil things, and if so, where they are located? I'd just like to use those to narrow down the cards I'll research. Thank you in advance :)
 
Back
Top