• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for An XPC for a willamette

Javalio

n00b
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
49
Hey Guys. I have a p4 1.7 willamett, 400mhz fsb, that I want to put into a sff. It would be a secondary system for mp3, dvd, and aim. I have a 60 gb hard drive, fanless geforce 2, ram, and a fanless geforce 2 to put into it. I was looking at the Shuttle sb51 v2, but I cant find any. Any other recommendations or anyone have one that is in good condition to sell?
 
i have a sb51g v2 with a 2.0 p4 northwood as my secondary right and it is awesome, check ebay, froogle and pricewatch
 
I am not too sure one exists....

The williamette was not such a popular processor....
 
my sb51g came with a 1.8 willy in it, but i swapped it out, so if you can find a sb51g get it
 
Back
Top