• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for an old case (2003-2009)

kenprescott21

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
248
I remember always wanting this case but I can remember the name or manufacturer.

It was large, I believe white and it had a mirror side panel stock. Some sort of 900D maybe from the time period in thread title.

Anyways, I'll be building a desktop soon and I want to find the case to see if its still available. Any tips?
 
Eh I found it:
P182SEfinal4.jpg


Antec P182.
 
Back
Top