• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Looking for an LCD fan controller....

Moose777

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
2,741
I have the Coolermaster Cooldrive 6 but it's a POS and has been since I brought it home.

So, now I'm looking for a good LCD display fan controller. I just want a fan controller nothing more.

Does anyone know of any?
 
Check out CrystalFontz, the 635 (I believe) will control fans as well as monitor temps.

It's pretty advanced and fairly expensive but it has a lot of potential.
 
Thanks. I checked them out. It's a ncie controller, but the site doesn't really tell you too much on how many fans it can control. I've got a lot of fans I need to control.
 
Sorry, it's the 633 that has native fan control and it will control 4 fans. The 635 will also control 4 fans with an add in board.
 
Ok thanks. I'll probably get it but I'm going ot keep my options open for others who have fan controllers.

I need to control approximately 8 fans.
 
Actually it says seven...I read a review of it though and from what I remember it's a pretty nice little unit.
 
I have the Fan Master superflower from svc.com. It's very reliable, no problems at at for 5 months now. Cheap too.
 
madmat said:
Actually it says seven...I read a review of it though and from what I remember it's a pretty nice little unit.
Meh...7, 8 they are relative. hehe

I ordered it but hasn't shipped yet, evidentlly Paypal is having issues. So I'm gonna wait a week then reorder it along with the USB card reader I want.
 
Yeah, but you can only do 4 fans with them. I've got 7 or 8....I can't remember how many but I've got a lot of fans.
 
I went to CompUsa today and they had that Aerocool controller there. I was really tempted to buy it. But I want to get the one I originally posted. Although I did manage to pickup a pretty decent card reader from CompUsa I just have to decide how I'm going to install it now since the wiring harness they gave me with it is enormous.
 
Back
Top