Looking for an ATX Control panel

kataleen2k

n00b
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
2
Hi,

Anyone aware of any ATX control panels that would fit a 5.25 bay? I am interested in building a custom case and having all the ATX controls on a nice control panel, preferably professional looking. (Power switch, reset switch, power led, HDD led). Something similar to the usual case fan controls but only for the ATX controls.

Thanks
 
Since you're in the case & case modding forum, have you considered modding a 5.25" cover yourself?? ;)

Really shouldn't be that difficult, since you're talking 4 holes (2 switches, 2 led lights). Epoxy or hot glue gun to hold the led's, the switches should have their own nut to hold them in place, or epoxy those too.

Don't know about anyone else here, but every old computer or computer case I've ever discarded, I've harvested the power & hard drive led's, as well as the power & reset switches from. If you don't have any, you could always check the various modding parts e-tailers.

But as to your question, no, I've never heard of such a thing.
 
Thanks for the reply. I was actually interested in something more high-end looking. Maybe a touchscreen similar to the NZXT fan controllers.
 
I have an Thermaltake Armor Jr that has a panel with that. Here is a link to purchase. It isn't the best looking, but it should have all that you wanted.
 
Back
Top