Looking for almost top of the line video card ASAP

buickgs

Gawd
I need a video card to finish my new build. I have offered several different peeps, but no takers. I prefer XFX or BFG.

I want in order of my preferences...
8800gts 640mb
8800gts 320mb
7900gtx x2 in Sli 512mb
7900gtx 512mb
8600gts x2 in Sli
7950gt 512mb
7950gt 256mb

I would like to finish this during the weekend if at all possible, so I will be making a quick decision so include any info you would think I may ask for in your response. Please provide a model number and preferably a link to same/comparable card. I will also take your offer as your bottom dollar take it leave it scenario.

Thanks in advance

The 1950 would be perfect, but I would like to keep my SLi option on my ASUS p5n32-e open for the future.

The 8800GT would be awesome, but budget dictates another story.

Thanks and keep them coming...

I have a evga 8800 gt overclock that i just bought from newegg, unopened. $335 shipped ill sell it for.

heatware: jarett
ebay: jarett0

Code Grinder - Shoot me some details as far as $$/clocks/model/age/etc.

An 8800 GT is out of range finacially speaking. I am a little below budget right now, and still need a video card. I ran into some nice deals that I couldn't pass up. I sold the rig in my signature and spent the difference for Christmas this year.

Ati was an option until natermeister hooked me up with another ASUS P5N32-E SLI 680i for a killer price.

Any more peeps looking to sell

Great, thanks - paypal request sent (never did a "request" before!)

Back