Looking for advice

Rynefire

n00b
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
22
Hey guys. I'm currently looking for a psu to replace the crappy one that came with my case. I know for sure that I'm going with the corsair hx series but I'm not all too sure about if i should get the 520 or the 620. My specs are listed below:

Asus P5N 32 Sli
Core 2 Duo e6600
2x1 gigs of corsair xms2
1x Western Digital caviar (250 gig)
Evga 7900 gto

Any help is appreciated :p
 
They will both work. Get the 520 if you don't want DX10 SLI. it'll work fine in single card. 620 should work with dx10 sli without any problems.

Just wait for dave to come.
 
Bbq said:
They will both work. Get the 520 if you don't want DX10 SLI. it'll work fine in single card. 620 should work with dx10 sli without any problems.

Just wait for dave to come.
The 520W will be fine with one "next gen" DX10, however for 2 of them even the 620W may not be enough.

Get either now & if it is not enough for future GPU's you can always add the Fortrom X3 Booster 300W GPU PSU.

I have both, however my favorite is the 620W, as we can not find any gaming rig that it can not power! :D
 
Back
Top