• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a website

Morphes

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jul 16, 2001
Messages
4,372
I remember an article on a website about how they hooked up an emergancy button that would incinerate all the computers hard drives and I was looking for the link, anyone remember what I am talking about?

It might have been on THG but i am not sure.
 
thats cool, but I remember a guide on how to do something similar in case you get a bad knock on the door lol

So new question! Is there a way to create a safety switch if you get a bad knock on your door, even while the computer is running so it will erase all data?
 
Back
Top