Looking for a Vinster M@X case

Silas1128

n00b
I have some ideas for some mods but don't want to start working on my case. If anyone has any leads the would be AWESOME.

They look like this: (minus the phone handle on top and I cut out the 80mm fans for the 120mm)

Last edited:
Damn still looking after nearly 10 years?!?
Yeah, I had a guy message me back like 5 years ago saying he had like 2 or 3, but I had forgotten to check here for a while and missed it. He asn't logged in for almost 4 years. I've messaged him a bunch, but I don't think hardforums sends like email notifications so I doubt he's seen them.

Yeah, I had a guy message me back like 5 years ago saying he had like 2 or 3, but I had forgotten to check here for a while and missed it. He asn't logged in for almost 4 years. I've messaged him a bunch, but I don't think hardforums sends like email notifications so I doubt he's seen them.
I get email notifications, but I'm not sure if it's an option you have to choose. Google their username and see if they frequent other boards as well.

I get email notifications, but I'm not sure if it's an option you have to choose. Google their username and see if they frequent other boards as well.
Great minds think alike. I've done that and found a few, but all are dormant since about the same time. Though I did message a couple recently, maybe I'll get lucky.

Who is it, out of curiosity? Someone here may actually be friends with them.

AND tagging them may shoot them a notification. Never know. Silas1128

bobby45512

Maybe someone will happen to know him. Looks like he use to play paintball, or maybe he'll actually get a notification.
Yikes. From the year joined and the postcount, I'm going to say they spent most of their time in the Buy Sell forum. Might not have much luck, but who knows! Good luck!

Back